My Insta :D

Instagram

Facebook Badge

Followers

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Finally my first Macbook Air !


Hello ! My first Macbook is here ! Its a 13-inch with LED-backlit glossy widescreen display. The price I paid for is RM3709. I was supposed to get it on the 31st of March before the GST comes in. Too bad the sales person said it was out of stock already when we stepped in the shop. In the end we had to pay extra for GST..sigh... Anyway, glad that the stock is here on the Friday. The sales person also gave us a portable speaker and a casing FOC as free gifts. 



The Macstudio bag. 

The box of the Macbook Air.


So much excitement for me to unbox it as this is my first time getting a macbook. TEEHEE I just love the feeling when you unbox a new bought gadgets.


Normal Silver colour with a bit of glittering texture. Well, I actually saw that Mac had a new golden colour macbook, but I don't think its available in Malaysia. Anyhow, I'm satisfied with my silver colour already. =)

The plugs and charger.

Tadah ! The MacBook Air! 


Haha. First thing I did was to play the EXO- Call Me Baby MV with my new baby. Love the clear screen and HD display of this macbook. 


Now I'm still new to Macbook, hopefully I could get used to it real soon so I could write more reviews about it. For the time being, I must say its quite hard for me to adapt to a non-windows laptop since everything is so differently. I need more time to learn all the comments and shorcuts. 




XOXO
Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment