My Insta :D

Instagram

Facebook Badge

Followers

Saturday, April 11, 2015

EXO Albums + Merchandises



Call Me Baby ~ call me baby~ ㅋㅋㅋ
Finally got my EXO second album Exodus on Friday. This was my first time buying EXO's album. Like this second album because of the covers and photobooks that contain only individual pictures. HAHA (for my bias are Xiumin and Chanyeol) But too bad I did not get who I wanted for the random photocard inside the album. I got Tao's photocard and also Suho's poster ><

p.s: the poster is really huge. I want xiumin's T_T

Also, I've ordered Xiumin's smtown coex goods and EXO second concert "Exo'lution" merchandise as well.  


The parcel is nicely wrapped and protected.
The bubble wrap is so thick >< + the tube for poster. 

The Xiumin milk memo, Exodus album, stickers & concert memory kit.


These cute and adorable stickers are from SMTown Coex Artium goods. The size was quite big and the quality is thicker than I thought. I've got normal xiumin, laughing xiumin and shy xiumin stickers. I'm not sure about how many types are there, but the shop where I ordered has about 5 different designs. I only ordered 3 because I find these 3 are the cutest. hehe

I really like how they made xiumin easier to be easily recognised because of his pink hair ! I hope they'll not change it everytime they have a comeback. Just stick to the original kay??hehe



Next, its the Exodus album ! This time, they have gold version (korean version) and also silver version (chinese version) with a total of 20 different covers. Mine is the gold version of Xiumin. I actually wanted to get a gold ver. of Chanyeol and a silver ver. of Xiumin, but the gold ver. Xiumin looks better, so I ordered this. Plus, the silver ver. Chanyeol is sold out. I think I would have to wait till the shop restock. 

Basically the album is normal CD size, comes with a CD, 52-pages photo booklet and a randomly given photocard. The photo booklet is all individual pictures, so yeah...It depends whose version you've got. 

Xiumin Cover

CD + photo booklet


Finally got to own a EXO milk memo. Though I do not actually need this but I just found it so cute and the packaging is making me to must have it. DAMN YOU SM ! ><  I heard that this milk memo is selling fast everytime it restocked. So yeah, this is why I couldn't get the Chanyeol version. Sobs. 

I love how Xiumin version is pink in colour just like his character hair. HEHE... To be honest, I have not check out the content because I don't want to spoil the packaging. Think I would just let it remains sealed. So if anyone wants to look at the inside, I suggest just google the unboxing of this item..hahaa ..I'm sure that many people have done that. 
Cute Xiumin ^x^

Lastly, its the most awaiting EXO Exo'lution concert merchandise. I bought the Chanyeol's memory kit. It had cost me RM113 for this. This item was quite rare now since their concert was held a month ago. Think I actually got it for quite cheap as many other websites are pricing it much more higher than this. 

This memory kit actually consists of a L-holder (clearfile) + note book + 3 pencils +1 character sticker + acrylic measure. I really love the clearfile because of the huge picture of Chanyeol. The pencils are so special, they are all black and each have different words printed on it. (might share more detailed review later)

Its all packed in a plastic box. Its like a document file style? or like school kids' file with all the stationeries in it.


Well, can't believe that I actually spent on EXO items. haha This is all chanyeol and xiumin's fault for being so handsome and I just can't resists them. Though I could say I'm not a 100% EXO-L (exo's fanclub name) ....coz I'm still an Inspirit. AN OFFICIAL INSPIRIT~ haha I must say that they're all very talented. Besides, their songs are catchy and once it goes into your head, it will stick in there for like .....forever...~ On the other hand, I still do not really like the fact that they're in SM but yeah, I might still support them.


p.s: Infinite is basically under SM although they are still in Woollim. sigh. Anyway, most of my money will goes to SM too. So yeah...whatever~


XOXO
Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment