My Insta :D

Instagram

Facebook Badge

Followers

Monday, March 23, 2015

Failure is for a better future

Back from a long hiatus again ! Well it's already 2015 yet I'm still struggling with my studies. As I thought, everything did not went well for me. First of all I've failed my P6 and P7 papers for ACCA. Secondly, I could not get a job in any Big4 accounting firms. I do not know whether they had judged me based on my degree results or maybe is my own face problem~ I have no idea. It was quite expected for me to fail my P6 because honestly I had screwed up the first question. Guess it was already decided for me once I stepped out of the exam hall. What made me quite surprised and speechless was the audit paper P7~ I was so sure I could do the questions even though I know there is one question I couldn't. Yet I still did not make it through. The result was so devastating. Out of 3 papers, I only passed my P2. All my friends have passed ACCA and that's what makes me more embarrass and angry at myself. I was so guilty on that day and couldn't nor even have the courage to tell my parents about it. I had waited till the next day only to break the news to them. I could see the disappointment in their eyes buy they still supported me and told me it was all okay. Really blessed to have them as my parents. I LOVE YOU DAD & MUM ♡  

Now I'm back to school days and continue to fight for my future. Gotta study re all hard this semester and make sure I can pass all the papers. Working life is waiting for me! "I really need money" LOL

같이 화이팅 하자 ^^ 안녕   

Photo credit: see picture


No comments:

Post a Comment