My Insta :D

Instagram

Facebook Badge

Followers

Friday, September 25, 2009

*Sekeping Serendah*

Backed from Serendah yesterday~ didnt update yesterday coz I'm tired and actually quite lazy to post ~ but now I'm here^^

Went Serendah with my gang on wednesday~ Stayed in their glass shed~ It was really REALLY nice and cool there ~ you should go check out in their web someday and you might have the thoughts of going there too. It's suitable for families gathering or even friends gathering.*like mine*hehe~ The best would be for couples i suppose~ *coz it was also very romantic there*~
Next time i should bring my BF with me ~teeheee*if i can find one*lolx....

We went to the nearby waterfall....not sure wether it has a name or not~ I thought it will have less ppl there but I'm wrong! There were so many ppl there...and mostly all are Indians and Malays~
Took picture there and all~ haha ~ it was actually fun there~ Oh ya! forgot to mension that it took us 30 minutes walk to reach there...AND IT WAS UNDER THE SUN ! dam freaking hot weii~...

At night we had barbeque ~Oo. i saw a firefly there....only got one ~ better than nothing ^ ^
we drank and we played truth or dare~ Our dares were actually kinda limited * coz they have to protect me* haha~ and Sam ! don't try to blackmail us with all the photos and vids that u took okay?! hehe

And our boss should have thank us for taking care of u when u were drunk and high~ Do you know that u almost jump down from the stairs and the windows~ ><

SO that was the craziest trip ever~ haha...hope we get to go on a trip like that next time...
maybe before SPM we should have a gathering too~ This time, all 7 of us must be there okie? MUST! Guess thats all gua....

so long!

p/s: too bad DJ was not there... T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment