My Insta :D

Instagram

Facebook Badge

Followers

Monday, July 27, 2009

250709~ Hsu- Yi's Bday Party

Ju, Jo, me and Sarah! F4?? haha...love this pic the most~Squeeze!!

Cool~ Jo looks like Hip hop gurl~ * Ju trying to act cool*


~F4 + Bday girl~ do we look awkward?? hey! I saw my phone strap on the table!!

woo~ what a nice chair !! ITs red!! Im the princess!! * Did I just see a black shadow in the picture??!*

HAHA~ Its not what you think!!It was Jo's jacket~ Im sleeping with my fingers posing peaceand smiling~

Went to Hsu-Yi's bday party on Saturday night~ i don't know why in the first place I will be there~ haha....just to "teman" Sarah and Yi Laine I guess~

Erm~ No comment~ Disappointed...

6 comments:

  1. lol...
    why were you there??
    don't ask me!! ask the gal who invited you!!
    that's all you took on that day??
    so sikit oni arh?? x.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya~ it was ju's camera mah~
    i tak bawa camera lah~ lolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh... ok....
    araso~~
    ps: why you din talk abt your korean trip de??

    ReplyDelete
  4. haven yet~~ sorting out some pics+ laziee~
    u know me lah~ haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol JY~ Link me! :)
    http://breathewhisper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete